Friday, July 2, 2010

Risky and Pissed!

I have taken a big risk to upload my lomography pictures onto my facebook account!I used the privacy setting so that I can block my mum and everyone from her side of the family like my aunts.They are the chatterbox type so better to be safe than sorry!My friends say the privacy setting works very well so hopefully it really works!I am praying for that!

I know it sounds really mean of me to do that but its better than to hear my family nag at me for something that I actually have passion for!Its the same situation with my love for lolita also,when they found out about it,they start nagging and said how I was using their money for nothing till I actually won something with my lolita dress,then they shut up.-_-lll

My stupid dog,Ding Ding bit my laptop battery charger wires for the 3rd time again!!!I AM FREAKING PISSED OFF CAUSE I HAVE TO COUGH OUT MY OWN ALLOWANCE TO PAY MY DAD TO BUY A NEW ONE THIS TIME!!!RM140 FML!!!I JUST GOT MY ALLOWANCE WHICH WAS ENOUGH TO GET A ULTRA WIDE AND SLIM LOMO CAMERA AND NOW I HAVE TO PUT MY LOMO CAMERA ON HOLD!FUCK MY LIFE!MY PARENTS ARE GONNA THROW A B.F WHEN THEY REACH HOME LATER!FUCK!



P.S:You must be wondering how I can update my blog when I can't charge my laptop.Well,thankfully I have another laptop to use to express my anger towards my stupid but cute dog.

No comments: