Thursday, May 13, 2010

Broga Hill 2010(11 May 2010)

I finally went to Broga Hill after hearing many stories about it!Broga Hill is the current hill to climb i guess!XP.So Xin Ni,Chee Keen,Wilson and I went to stay over at Hon Yuen's house since his house is the nearest to Broga Hill.I wanted to sleep then wake up at 3a.m. but I didn't get to sleep the whole night cause the others was watching Ghostrider on Axn channel.

So went to the nearest 24hour mamak to eat breakfast before we take off!
Paper is Xin Ni,Scissors is me,& Rock is Chee Keen.XD
Kanasai,Wilson took a picture of me with the purple sticky thingy on my head!
Most of us ordered Maggi Goreng and Teh Tarik to satisfy our Maggi craving~XD

Started our journey at this time.
Chee Keen was like 'I am so happy!XD' cause he is sitting in between 2 girls...-_-lll
Wilson playing with Hon Yuen's GPS.
Passed by this toll...

Wilson looks very umm...satisfied...XP

So as we were finding the hill,we sort of got lost and it was very dark and quiet(what do you expect,it was 4a.m.!),so I got scared and I was damn worried that we might see something that we don't want to...We turned into an palm oil plantation that was actually the bottom of Broga Hill,but I was damn scared cause it was freaking dark and the roads are uneven but I was a little relieved that I saw a signboard that says Broga Hill in god knows how many kilometers.So Hon Yuen found a parking space that was near the entrance in case anything happens(a tiger jumps out from the bushes or something) so we asked him to turn off the headlights to see how dark it is and once he flips the switch,IT WAS PITCH BLACK DARK AND I GOT MORE SCARED BECAUSE WE WERE THE ONLY CAR THERE AND WHAT IF I SEE SOMETHING ELSE!I was getting more panic so he turned on the lights again and we waited until someone came.

Thank our lucky stars that a car same in and it was a group of nice malay people who came over and asked us if we're gonna climb Broga Hill too and it was their first time too.So i finally had the guts to get out of the car to get ready!
Xin Ni is holding a torchlight if you're wondering.
Group shot!XD
The guys.-_-
The girls!XD
Damn you,Wilson!
The group of nice malay people!Sadly didn't get a better shot of them.

Kanasai,4 peaks?!

Started walking uphill and after an hour...
We haven't even reach the first peak yet!
We were so worried that the Sun will rise before we even reach the peak so we increased our speed and Hon Yuen couldn't catch up.

So when we finally reach the first peak,thankfully the Sun hasn't come up yet and we get to see the city lights but cacat camera can't capture it properly.


Since we are so proud of ourselves for being able to reach the first peak,we must camwhore!XD











The white dot is the moon and the sky is getting brighter!XD


Must camwhore with the moon also!XD

Start our journey to the next peak!XD







Third peak!
must camwhore again!XD

Walking to the 4th peak!


They have a rope for you to pull yourself up to the rock.
It means WELCOME TO THE PEAK OF BROGA HILL!YAY!XD

The guys climbing on the huge rock there.
Wilson so happy!XD
Me attempting to climb it too.
Wilson and I camwhoring on the rock!XD

The cons of Broga Hill is that...THE FREAKING ANNOYING BLOODSUCKING MOSQUITOES!I TELL YOU INSECT REPELLENT DOESN'T HELP WHEN YOU'RE ON THAT HILL!SO BE WARNED!!!

Then its time to go home!And believe me,I ABSOLUTELY PREFER TO CLIMB UPHILL THEN GO DOWNHILL!

Hon Yuen is KING OF THE HILLS!!!XD





Lets enjoy the view for the last time~~~
Walking to the car...
Last group shot!THE END!XD

P.S:Pictures are all taken by Wilson Lee so THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARDWORK AND DEDICATION!XD

No comments: