Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Book Review:Royal Blood(Ellen Schreiber)



Changed my phone to this one,sadly it is not entirely mine again my aunt borrowed it to me...-_-lll...I can never have a phone that rightfully belongs to me...But I should be grateful that I have a phone...Human wants are always surpassing human needs...XD

ON with the book!Its the 6th book in the Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber.I know its a teenage novel but it doesn't mean that I have to be a teenager to read it.I like the characters in this series especially the heroin(Raven) and hero(Alexander) in this novel.Raven and Alexander is the ideal goth couple that could be admired by goth lovers out there.

In this book,Alexander's parents came back from Romania and everyone in town has caught a glimpse of his parents except Raven.So Raven got impatient and tried to sneak into his mansion again but failed to.One day,she received an invitation to have dinner at Alexander's mansion with his parents.Raven finds Alexander's parents as the coolest people in Dullsville.And if you wanna know more then go get the book!XP

In my opinion,I think this book is not as exciting as the 5th book which is "The Coffin Club".Not much action,and has a lot of cliche scenes which is a good thing!XD.I like some cliche-ness in books!

No comments: