Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lea Michele inspired

Lea Michele inspired
Lea Michele inspired by kylie91 featuring a christian louboutin pump
I was watching E!News Live From the Red Carpet today and I saw Lea Michele in a beautiful Oscar de la Renta dress and she wore some jewelry that is similar to TACORI's jewelry!So I came up with this coordinate inspired by Lea Michele.Her dress is salmon pink with one off-shoulder ruffle that leads to the side of her dress.The dress I pick is similar but its shorter compared to Lea's long dress.I pick white Christian Louboutin's and a white clutch to keep her look neutral and to make the jewelry stand out more.Lea wore a blue ring,a diamond bracelet and a pair of diamond stud earrings so I picked TACORI's blue diamond ring,diamond bracelet and diamond stud earrings.

No comments: