Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Copy my look!-2,Bohemian/Parisian Chic!

Beret from My Kedai Runcit,White top from FOS,Belt from flea market,Harem pants from flea market,Gladiators from Esarli and Carousel horse stud earrings from flea market.

Copy my look!-2,Bohemian/Parisian Chic!
Copy my look!-2,Bohemian/Parisian Chic! by kylie91 featuring gladiator sandals
This is just things that are inspired from what I wore,you don't need to purchase the exact product used here cause not everyone can afford these.Anyway,I tried to combine the bohemian style with the parisian look.The beret and plain white top exudes simple Parisian chic look while the harem pants with belt and gladiators gives it a boho look.The horse earrings that I wore are actually light blue colored and it has a little crystal in the middle but I couldn't find any similar ones in Polyvore so I picked that one.The horse earrings brings a little quirkiness to the outfit!

No comments: