Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2nd Roll of Film is back!XD(Kodak Ultramax 400)

I have lost my mood to blog lately,until recently when I got back my 2nd roll of film from the photoshop!Thank you,Wesley for helping me!XD.

The film I used this time is the Kodak Ultramax 400 that cost me RM10.I only managed to get 23/36 shots.That's way worst than my first film!T_T

These are the ones that I like!XD
I wonder what was Sherly talking about that day~
Samantha and I!XD.I was trying to see if I can camwhore with Blakhol,looks like it works!XD
Genting Highlands seeing double~XD
I don't know how on earth I could get half a picture but its nice!XD
Seeing double here too~Kanasai,Hon Yuen is not smiling.Taken by Xin Ni!XD
Sunrise at Broga Hill.


The sun was shining brightly on us!XD
Chee Keen took this picture!
Wilson showing us that he supports world peace!XP


The ones that is not so nice.
Looks like the light in Nandos is too dark until I can't see their faces.
Stupid Nandos!Or else this can be a nice picture of me and Xin Ni!
Oh look GSC!








At least I can see more stuff in this film.I wonder why the viewfinder is a bit cacat.Again a lot of pictures are outta focus.

I plan to expand my lomo family!So I have been asking my friends to give me opinions on which camera to be my new baby and I have narrow it down to the

(credits to lomography.com)Colorsplash Camera,
(credits to theclickshop)Lomo Smena 8M,
(credits to aclassblog)or the Fuji Instax 210.

So which one?@_@

No comments: