Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tag No.5!!!

TAG #1
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
-Emily!
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
#1. I love to think about nothing...weird leh...
#2. I can go on and on about Vampire Knight guys!
#3. I know the EMO Song!E is for emotional ruins everybody's day,M is for miserable people,O is for on the dark side cause we have some fresh cookies!Cookies!Wow!XD
#4. I am a sucker for talented Hot guys!
#5. I love candy!
#6. I love chocolates!
#7. I have a fetish for cute little boys and gay comic books...Fear me!XD
#8. I love to dream about fictional characters and me dating!

3. Tag 8 people at the end of this post. (scroll down to check out the people!)

TAG #2
1. What do you want the MOST now ?-Aiyo!I want good grades la!How many times you want me to tell you!
2. What do you want to be when you grow up ?- I want be a role model that's better than Paris!
3. What would you do if you've lose everything in one shot ?- Emo about it la...
4. What are you afraid to lose now ?- The people that I love!
5. Do you believe in being in love forever ?- Nope.Unless you found your soulmate...
6. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her ?- When the time is right,maybe.
7. What do you do when you are feeling down and depressed ?- Sms my bestie or just lie down on my bed.
8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half ?- He must be understanding and compassionate,must love the environment like me!And good-looking,caring and talented!
9. Which type of person do you hate the most ?- Environment murderers!Fake people!Cocky bastards!Many more!
10. Do you cherish every single one of your friendships ?- DUH!!!
11. Do you believe in God ?- If a miracle happens...
12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?- My kawan-kawan lo and my family!
13. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend ?-Nope!
14. What do you want your friends to be like ?- Be what they truely are!
15. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes ?- Someone that cares about you,who listens to every word u say,and will be there for you no matter what!
16. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change ?- My laziness and emoness.
17. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to ?- My bestie and my family
18. Would you die in order to save the ones you love ?- Uhh...that depends on the situation.
19. Would you kill in order to save the ones you love ?- Oh,YES!XD
20. If you have a chance to change the past, what would you change ?- Lotsa things but I don't wanna dwell on the past!
The 8 lucky people to do this Tag :
#1. Chloe!
#2. Aine!
#3. Jun Hin!Pork chop!
#4. Irryna!
#5. Sook teng!
#6. Fei Sin!
#7. Yao Joe!
#8. Anyone who reads my blog!

No comments: