Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tag No.4!!!

I gotta update someday...and I can tell you that my dad bought an accoustic guitar yesterday and my sisters and I are mad about it and its a day before Father's Day and our family is having financial problems and he went and bought a guitar that costs RM300+!!!


1) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirty-Single and proud of it!Occasionally!

2) Are you happy with that?-Supercalifragilistic!

3) Would you still kiss your ex?-I don't mind kissing Calvin!He was sweet!XD

4 ) Have you ever had your heartbroken?-Always but it's the way of life!

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?-HELL NO!!!CHEATING IS NEVER OK IN MY DICTIONARY!!!!

7) Have you ever talked about marriage?-Uh-huh!

8) Do you want children?-Yeah!I want them to do the things that I can't!

9 ) How Many?-2 or 3 is fine!

10) Would you consider abortion?-No way,isn't that a sin?

11) If someone liked you right now,would you want them to tell you?-Nope,not when I'm in an unstable moment of my life....

12) Do you want someone you can't have?-Oh,I want a lot!XD...Especially fictional characters!

13 ) Have you fallen in love?- No,haven't found the ONE....

14) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?-Yup!

15) How long was your longest relationship?-Wah,longest is like 1 week but it was good!^-^

16) Is it a good day today?- Hell no!It's never a good day in my world!

17) Have you ever broken a heart before?- Yes,and I have no regrets!

18 ) Does your ex still have feelings for you?-Dude,how do I know?

19) Do you still have feelings for them?- HELL NO!

20)You wish to have a bf/gf for n0w?-I want Kaname!He will send me goosebumps all day!XD

21)what do now you wish for now?- To get good grades?Cliche,I know!

22)if you have bf/gf n0w...do you really love them?-Yeah!

23) Tag 3 people!- Samantha,Jun Hin & Chloe!

No comments: