Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My first brand item with my own cash.

I mentioned about an expensive headband I bought in my previous post.Well,its here!I got it on Monday and I bought it from Kiss&Tell and it cost RM130 for the headband and an additional RM7 for shipping.So do you think its worth it?This was an impulse buy that I don't regret cause it adorable and I can wear this with my lolita dresses!This headband is originally from Sereni&Shentel,show some love for local designers!

It is packed carefully so that it doesn't get damaged.


Front of the headband!The color I got is 'Candlelight'.

Back of the headband which has a little defect with the stitching but its not obvious.

This came with a care card and dust bag too which I forgotten to take a picture of.Anyway,there is lolita tea party coming up next Saturday and then I will get to wear this together with my new dress and shoes!Can't wait to see the other lolitas cause it has been a while since I have been to a lolita gathering!XD

No comments: