Monday, February 28, 2011

My current status.

I am absolutely sorry for not updating my blog for more than a week already!I update on my Twitter more often than my blog so that's why my blog is pretty dead now.

My 2nd semester is starting on Wednesday so I will be busy busy and less updates on blog but more on Twitter.Got a screwed up timetable also.My favourite days of the week which is Thursday and Friday has become my most hated days of the week because I have classes on Thursday from 8a.m.-5p.m. and on Friday from 8a.m-6p.m.Of course there are breaks in between and I have a free day on Tuesday.But who wants their free day to be a Tuesday?!I want it on either Thursday or Friday.Thursday would be awesome cause I can get 10 pieces of Swedish Meatballs from IKEA for only RM10.Not like I can go to IKEA every Thursday to satisfy my Swedish Meatball cravings but still Thursday was my favourite day.I love how the meatballs,the sauce and the Lingonberry Jam taste so good together!XD

My next post will be about my Lolita Tea Party last Saturday!XD

No comments: