Thursday, February 3, 2011

DRYCK LINGON and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Lingonberry drink that was only available during Christmas season last year.I really like it when IKEA sells unique drinks like this one and the DRYCK FLADER drink!It was not sweet but I would love it more if it was sweeter!XD.It tasted like cranberries but its not.

Sadly,there are not selling it anymore.WHY IKEA?!I LOVE THESE DRINKS!I CAN'T GET THEM IN ANY SUPERMARKETS ALSO!PLEASE SELL IT AGAIN!!!



By the way,


Amanda's CUTE/ADORABLE/OMG I WANNA SQUEEZE IT/FUZZY Rabbit!XD
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & YEAR OF THE RABBIT!!!

I will be back in my hometown till Sunday!So I won't be updating until then,unless I go somewhere with internet connection.Most probably I will keep you updated on my Twitter!XD

3 comments:

BECKY MAY said...

Aw thta rabbit is so cute! happy new year!

The Flower Girl

X

THE DIVINITUS said...

cute new year :)

Nayantara Sam said...

OHMYGOD THE BUNNY. I was grabbing me laptop screen saying "Be mine" over and over again :P

http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D