Thursday, December 9, 2010

Turned 19 on 27th November 2010


Had dinner with the high school buddies at TGI Fridays at The Gardens!Me,Samantha,Salena & Audrey.I knew Salena and Audrey since elementary school!Thanks a lot for coming out to celebrate it for me!You guys are AWESOME!XD

Wore my Jeremy Scott Wing Shoes!LOVE!XD

Ok,I went to the toilet at the wrong moment cause these TGI people came to our table and asked 'Where's the birthday girl?' and all my friends pointed to the toilet. The dude was like 'EPIC FAIL!!!'. That dude nearly poured Iced Lemon Tea on my head!Screw him!I was too surprised to even make a speech to thank the girls or even stand on the table!But thank you to the TGI people for singing and clapping Happy Birthday to me and thank you to Audrey for embarrassing me on my birthday!

This cake is AWESOME!!!0_0.SO CHOCOLATEY AND SWEET TILL I CANNOT FINISH IT CAUSE I WAS ALREADY STUFFED WITH DINNER!T_T

All pictures above are creditted to Audrey Lim!Check out her blog here!

 Ivan,Weng Cheok and Shurong got me this beanie from Uniglo at a cheaper price thanks to my RM20 voucher!THANK GOD I WAS ABLE TO USE IT CAUSE IT WAS THE LAST DATE TO USE IT!I haven't got a chance to wear it yet...I shall plan an outfit!
Samantha got me this when she came for dinner!THANK YOU SO MUCH!I REALLY LOVE THE SCENT!Haven't got a chance to use it yet also,shall use it when there is special events so I'll smell like Strawberries and hopefully some hot vamp dude can smell like from a mile away and come and get me!XD.Ok,I'm exaggerating again!

I got 2 free scoops of gelato from Gelatomio,Pavillion thanks to Shurong!THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!I WISH I HAD TAKEN A PICTURE WITH YOU SO THAT I CAN PROMOTE YOU TO THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE SINGLE AND SEARCHING!XP(hopefully he doesn't see this!XD).

After this post is the sucky Renaissance Hotel buffet lunch I went to with the family before this dinner.So wait for it!XD

No comments: