Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oh for chickens sake!

I failed my undang test today...but I ain't gonna cry about it!!!I will be re-taking the test on Monday!And this time I am not gonna fail!!!That will show that nhgfbu ysghrte to keep her mouth shut!XD

Thanks a lot Samantha for cheering me up when I thought I have failed in my life and etc..!^_^.Don't go for the amali without me!XD.Obviously,I got screwed by my person who gave birth to me and man,she was pissed!My first time see her so pissed over a little thing like me getting a GAGAL for my undang test!Very amusing!XD

I just want to tell that vbeukwadhwbfxtrqwj,if I ever fail again in my undang test for the 2nd time,I WILL KEEP TRYING AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!I DON'T GIVE A FAECES ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY,NOT EVERYONE CAN PASS THEIR UNDANG TEST!YEAH,I FAILED SO WHAT?!IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN'T DRIVE AT ALL!!!IF YOU ARE SO STINGY WITH YOUR MONEY THEN I WILL PAY FOR MY OWN CLASSES!!!GO AHEAD AND TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I FAILED A SIMPLE TEST LIKE THE UNDANG TEST!!!I DON'T CARE!!!XD.*starts jumping to happy music*(I am liking the new Fall Out Boy song 'I DON'T CARE'!)

No comments: