Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tag No.1

Kimmy tagged me!XD...




1.Last picture taken of yourself


-Look at my display pic>>>




@.Taken by who?


-Me,myself and I




@.When was it taken?


-Few days after rebonding my hair...5 hours in tha saloon,ok?!




@.Where was the place?


-My room?






2.A picture with your friends







@.When was it taken?



-The 2 pics are from the Prefect Nite,the 3rd one is during last day of school...



@.Who are they?



-1st is Amanda,Irryna,and me...2nd is me and Emily...3rd is Ivan,Jun Hin,Weng Cheok and me





3.A picture of you in a fitting room



-Why would I do something that weird?





4.A picture of you with X-mas tree or X-mas deco



-Sorry don't have one!



@.Where was it?



-Somewhere in your dreams...





5.A picture of you doing a peace sign



-Don't have one sorry!





6.A picture of you in black & white

@.Did you took it black&white or photoshop?

-Took it black&white...

7.A pic of you in school uniform

-Refer to 3rd pic^


8.A pic of you doing weird things

-Zilch!Nada!



9.A pic of you wearing pink

-Nada!



10.A pic of you wearing black
-Refer to display pic


11.A pic of you wearing orange
-Maybe I should buy something orange...


12.A pic of you wearing red
-Nope!


No comments: