Sunday, December 16, 2007

Comic Fiesta day 2

I heard from a friend yesterday that a lot of Singaporien cosplayers are coming today so I went and there's more people today and nicer cosplayers,more extreme!8D...And I'm in love with the little boy who cosplay as Honey-sempai from Ouran High School Host Club!Seriously,he's so adorable!!!XD...I got only 2 pics of him sadly!T-T...But its better than nothin!XD...

And me saw Chloe there!!!And here I thought she's not coming cause she didn't come yesterday...then me saw her!Yay!She still looks the same after a month...and me saw kagami also,she was wearing aoi's costume from a GazettE photoshoot,nice!I also saw himawari cosplaying as Maria Kurenai from Vampire Knight!

And the mc is a really funny person,whatever he says on stage it will make everyone laugh...and when the Kaname Kuran cosplayer went on stage,a bunch of girls was screaming eventhough the cosplayer is a girl...maybe its because in Vampire Knight,the character is a really HOT GUY!!!AND HE IS FUCK-HOT!(credits go to emily for this word)!!!I SHOULD HAVE SCREAMED WITH THE OTHER GIRLS!!!eventhough the cosplayer was not really good-looking,but she's ok!XD...But,Kaname Kuran is seriously...A FREAKING HOT AND SEXY VAMPIRE!!!!XD...go and google him if you must...

No comments: