Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Waiting patiently...

I will now wait for another guy that is so much better than that toilet babboon!But I hope there is one...still searching!

Oh,me forgot to tell you guys about the cute japanese guy i saw when I was at Penang and I saw him on the last day!Me,Amanda n Chloe came down for breakfast and we sat outside so we can see the sea before we go and the next table was a group of japanese and I saw him and not to brag or anything but I am really sure he was staring at me...and he's fair,big eyes,tall and has a cute smile,he looks like he's 18-20...Cute!And I'm so regretting for putting my head down the whole time he's still sitting there until he went off and should ask for contact stuff!!!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY,GRANDPA WU ZHEN!!!THANKS FOR BUYING THE NOHOHON!!!IT'S THE BEST PRESENT I RECEIVED!!!LOVE YA!!XD

No comments: