Thursday, December 6, 2007

Happy Birthday,Grandpa!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA WU ZHEN!!!Me planned to buy a cake for him so today I bought a cake from King's Bakery Mocha Almond flavour!And yesterday,Anderson suggested to me to ask the people to write 'from kye lin and anderson' on the cake and make it bigger than the happy birthday...-_-lll...I never see anyone write 'from ...' on a birthday cake before...anyway,when I took out the cake the first time,the reaction I got from him was not so good so I was really sad and pissed at him and during lunch,he did explain why,so I'm fine...Came back to tuition after lunch and the teachers went out to eat later so only me,Grandpa,Anderson and Mr.Noisy are alone in the house so grandpa sort of sabotage one of the teachers laptop to play the songs in his pendrive for a while playing Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori OST songs and guess what he did after that?

He went to the kitchen and took out the cleaver(also known as butcher knife)...and was playing with it like it's a normal thing to do...it scared me like hell!I was so praying that the cleaver doesn't hit me anywhere!After all the begging from all of us,he finally put it back!Thank the god!

Later around 6.30p.m. we took out the cake and of course grandpa could not forget his cleaver and he wants to use it to cut the cake!Fascinating!He's the first person in the world to use a cleaver to cut a cake!But he seems really happy so I'm happy also!^-^...Anderson had a crazy idea he got from Howard and that is to put the candles in the side of the cake so the wax doesn't touch the cake...smart but weird!

Some pics I took!

Grandpa putting the candles in the cake!


Putting the last candle! This looks so cool except for that cleaver there...


He is so ready to chop the cake...scary!

Ready!1,2,...


CHOP!Poor cake...

What a scary picture...

No comments: