Monday, February 9, 2009

Japanese dinner!

Last Friday,i got a chance to cook up my very first japanese dinner for myself since I'm alone with my 2 dogs at home!So I already got a bottle of Sapporo Green tea(It taste just like chinese tea so I'm not gonna drink it anymore!)!

I have my Sushi King tea set!


The results!
It's like masak-masak playtime again!XD.

Then I have to manually cook rice without using the rice cooker!It was a painful process because I have to hear sounds coming from the pot that sounds like a)Like its gonna explode out any second! b)Like someone is suffering from a slow death!,put it all together and it will sound like someone who is suffering from a slow death wants to be released from the pain!SCARY!!!T_T.Maybe I added too much water that's why those sounds are coming out from the pot while cooking...but the results after bravely watching the pot eventhough it was scary is...
A SUCCESS!!!And it was my 1st time also!XD

Put this on the rice!

Then mix it together,and you can eat but it was very plain so I have to do something!I took a pan,heat it up,put a few teaspoons of oil and crack an egg!

OMG,I ACTUALLY FRIED AN EGG!ON MY OWN!NO PARENTS SUPERVISIONS!FOR THE FIRST TIME!XD.I'm so proud of myself!XD


And a japanese meal is not completed without MISO SOUP!!!XD.I love the ones with tofu!^_^
After

Before


I wish I can do that more often maybe I will try curry rice next time!^_^

No comments: