Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Happenning

I just watched that movie on Saturday and my verdict?It's just ok,not too scary if you exclude those parts where people start killing themselves...there's this one guy who started the lawn mower and when the machine is coming to him,he lie down and the machine went over him,blood was splattered everywhere...YUCKY!!!

I wanna go out and jalan-jalan...T_T...eventhough Petaling Street is just a stone throw away from my tuition centre,I still got no time to explore that place...T_T...I am in need of a new bag!!!I just can't seem to find the perfect one no matter where I go...got any places to recommend?But make sure it's affordable and not like those super expensive GUESS handbags & etc.

Did I tell you,that there's a few cute guys in Kasturi tuition centre?Now I won't regret going there every weekend!XD...And Petaling Street is like food heaven!I'm so in love with the Claypot Yee Mee and Ma Lat Pan mee!Super yummy!

No comments: