Thursday, April 9, 2009

Semi-formal?

The theme is semi-formal.I'm gonna wear a dress tomorrow and go for movies in Times Square.The guys(Jun Hin,Weng Cheok & Ivan) are gonna wear suits.

We(me and Weng Cheok are not Taylor's students!XD) were suppose to go to Taylor's College at 11a.m for some orientation thing which requires students to be dressed as semi-formal attire but Ivan got lazy so not going to Taylor's.But Jun Hin got a 'brilliant' idea!He said why not we wear semi-formal and go watch The Fast and The Furious?.I didn't like the idea at first but I gave in and we'll see what happens in the morning...

I will be the only girl...and my paranoid self is coming out again...Should i bring an umbrella for self-defense?

Anyone can come and join us and wear semi-formal and go for movies together with us at 10a.m. in Times Square.We will be watching The Fast and The Furious,how elegant.Let's all do this crazy act together!XD

Like someone always say,LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!Or you can be like Jim Carrey in the 'Yes,Man' Movie!XD

No comments: