Thursday, April 30, 2009

Aitakute...

Means want to meet you again!The english translation for the Ayabie song!I love it!XD

Wanting to meet you Just Wanting to meet you
As it overflowed The unrequited love born in May Got struck down by rain
Wanting to meet you Just Wanting to meet you
Only in my dreams, at least I will hold you close and never let go

Looking up at the weeping sky of an evening shower,We were taking shelter, weren't we
Noticing the way I try to keep to your walking pace,You smile
Shoulders touching, under an umbrella Right now
To anyone who looks at us, we're lovers

Wanting to meet you Just Wanting to meet you
If only I could Honestly tell you everything I wanted to say As I pleased
The gentle warmth that brushes Against my right arm
The day I can call that love, would be here

From the trivial mail that I received from you sometimes
The heart marks that appear in them I've been gazing at them today too
Wanting to hear your voice, I searched for an excuse My hesitant finger, it trembles!

Wanting to meet you Yet Unable to meet you
My heart, as it is now If only I could start running towards where you are now
I'd like to believe Even if it's an unexpected chance meeting
Surely, it must be a miracle that spring bestowed upon us

Not just anyone You are the one I'd like to embrace closely

I love you Simply That I love you
Unable to speak I wish upon the first evening star that shines in the night sky
Wanting to meet you Wanting to meet you Simply Wanting to meet you
As it overflowed The unrequited love born in May Got struck down by rain
Wanting to meet you Just Wanting to meet you
Only in my dreams, at least I will hold you close and never let go.


Nice right?XD






Takehito,Intetsu,Aoi,Kenzo(*screaming in background*) & Yumehito!XD

I love their latest B-side album cover!Its drawn by Shinjo Mayu,a famous manga artist who draws sexy romantic mangas!Well,I think most of her mangas involves a girl getting rape a few times by different guys and in the end the girl falls in love with the 1st dude who raped her...I just read one of her mangas and its very 'interesting',not going into details...XD

No comments: