Friday, March 28, 2008

Very nice...Part2

Lemme continue from the part about cute boy which i call 'Barney Boy'...super ADORABLE!!!And there was another lil boy that Emily calls him 'Shin Chan' or 'Soya Bean'...he's cute also and I keep thinking that he was swinging around the monkey bar just to get our attention...and he keep looking at us...maybe cause we're too Hot!XD

There was another boy who was wearing the Blue Power Rangers costume,we called him the groupie and he called us 'Orang jahat!'...I was like wth?!...we didn't do anything to him and he called us that!I nearly wanna take off my shoe and shove it in his mouth!

It was like the time of the day where babies come out to play cause we saw lotsa babies with their parents playing around...it made me feel like I wanna have babies!XD


Pics time!!!




The peeps who went!


Emily's flip-flops and my shoes!


Power Ranger humping the see-saw!0_0


Soya Bean is the green one!


Some random but cute baby!

No comments: