Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tag No.3!!!

I got tagged by Emily!

1.Real name-Lung Kye Lin
2.Nickname-Kylie,Jie,Kai lan(don't ask)...
3.Married-Not yet!Wait till I'm reaching 30...
4.Male or female-Female la...
5.Highschool-SMK Seri Saujana
6.College-Not sure yet...
7.short or long hair-Long hair!
8.Are you a health freak?-Umm...no?
9.Height-160 something can't remember
10.Do you have a crush on someone?-Oh,yeah!
11.Do you like yourself?-Yes and No...
12.Piercings-2 at my left ear and another 2 at my right ear
13.Lefty or Righty?-RIGHTY!!!XD

FIRST~*
14.Surgery-never had one...
15.First piercing[s]-Standard 3?
16.First person you see in the morning-My lil sis
17.First award-I don't have one
18.First sport you joined-None,i prefer the sidelines!XD
19.First pet-Some guppy fishes which had an early death
20.First vacation-Can't remember!
21.First concert-None,but I'm really hoping that i could go to FT Island concert!
22.First crush-Some popular malay-chinese dude in my primary school

CURRENTLY~*
23.Eating-Nothing...
24.Drinking-Nothing...
25.I'm about to-Cry for being selfish and useless

YOUR FUTURE~*
26.Want kids-Yup,I'm hoping a pair of twins 1boy n 1 gal
27.Want to get married-Duh!Isn't that what every girl dreams of?
28.Careers in mind-Lawyer,Hotel Manager...etc

WHICH ONE IS BETTER~*
29.Lips or eyes-EYES!!!XD
30.Hugs or kisses-Both!!!
31.Shorter or taller-Anyone is fine...
32.Romantic or spontaneous-Both combine together will be perfect!
33.Sensitive or loud-Both of it equally balanced like yin and yang!
34.Troublemaker or hesitant-depends on the situation?

HAVE YOU EVER ~*
35. Kissed a stranger-That's crazy talk!
36. Drank bubbles-When I was still a kid,YEAH!
37. Lost glasses/contacts-Lost contacts when they fell into the sink...
38. Ran away from home-Who would be that dumb to leave their comfy house behind?!
39. Liked someone younger-Most of the time...It's not illegal right?
40. Liked someone older-Yup!
41. Broken someone's heart-Yea,these stuff happens!
42. Been arrested-No way!I'm a good girl!
43. Cried when someone died-Umm...does crying because I can't go to the concert counts?
44. Liked a friend-I LOVE EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN BY MY SIDE THROUGH MY ENTIRE LIFE!

DO YOU BELIEVE IN ~*
45. Yourself-no...i have a very low self-esteem...
46. Miracles-If it happens then I will believe....
47. Heaven-Yeah,how far is heaven?
48. Santa claus-Nah...
49. Angels-Yup!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now-Yeah!Lee Jae-Jin
51. Do you believe in God-I'm a neutral person
52. Tag 5 people ~ Li-Anne,Yao Joe,Angelin,Jia Von, Amanda Chong

No comments: