Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Vampire Novels-3=Vampire Academy Series


Its the first book & I love this book and the whole series!XD.OK,I love all my books but this one gets more love!XD.The writer plans to make this series consist of 6 books,which is great at least more than Twilight series which is only 5 books.Its cliche,but I love it!XD

Second Book!Really sad ending.T_T.I don't know why but I like it when a guy has name like Dmitri,Edward,Damien,etc...I find those names interesting!Maybe I will name my son after one of it!XD


Third book!Crap,this book is depressing on the start.Less depressing,more exciting in the climax and its exciting cause there's a not so detailed love-making scene.XD.The ending was really sad!Geez,reading it made my heart broke!T_T.Don't ask but read the book!Its so sad yet it makes you feel anticipated for the next book!

I love this song!XD.Warning,not for the faint-hearted!

No comments: