Friday, October 2, 2009

Vampire Novels-2=Blue Bloods series

I got my doubts when I got this book,cause the synopsis made it seem like its super cliche.But the cover has grabbed my attention!The black background is actually New York City,cool huh?
I like books with nice covers and catchy titles,it grabs my attention and then I'll read the synopsis.


Here's the synopsis for Blue Bloods!(credits to Melissa De La Cruz)
Schuyler Van Alen has never fit in at Duchesne,her prestigious New York City private school.She prefers baggy,vintage clothes to the Prada and pearls worn by her classmates.But when she turns fifteen,Schuyler's life changes dramatically.The death of a popular schoolmate haunts her in unexpected ways.And strangest of all,Jack Force,the most popular boy in school,is showing a sudden interest in her.

Once an outcast,Schuyler is thrust into Manhattan's most exclusive social circle.Its members are the powerful,the wealthy,and-as Schuyler soon discovers-the unhuman.They are Blue Bloods,an ancient group of vampires,and for centuries they've been invicible.Now something is preying on this elite group,and Schuyler wants to find out the truth.But is she the most vulnerable of them all?

First thing that came into my mind was is Schuyler a boy or a girl?It sounds like a boy.The synopsis sounds cliche right?But the more you read it,the more it grabs your attention!XD.


Here's the 2nd book in the series!I got the 2nd book cause it was a cliffhanger and I hate cliffhangers!It was getting to the juicy parts also!The cover looks really nice,beautiful mask!And if you noticed the black background this time,its actually Venice!I wanna go to Venice,one day and visit the art museums there with my soulmate or maybe find my soulmate there!*goes on daydreaming*.And in this book,they had a masquerade ball which is so cool!There's was some intense moments that happened during the ball also!But rarely hear any masquerade balls happening in little Malaysia...


3rd book!XD.I only got until the 3rd book only cause the 4th book has not arrived in our small little Malaysia.-_-.The black background for this book is Brazil if I'm not mistaken.That tattoo on the cover,is a mark for the devil a.k.a Lucifer's followers if I'm not mistaken.But that's just in the book,fiction so don't worry if you know anyone that has a star tattoo at the back of their necks!XD.Another cliffhanger!Dang,I need the fourth book!

No comments: