Thursday, September 3, 2009

ABRACADABRA!XD




'bring bring,I want to hold you in my arms,
I will do anything and even more'

ABRACADABRA-Brown Eyed Girls

IS ONE OF THE SEXIEST SONGS I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!XD

The song is practically implanted in my brain,skull,everywhere!I listen to it whenever i have a few minutes to spare which is almost all the time!I can't help it,it's so catchy!I prefer this to Britney's Toxic or Womanizer!

But the boob touching part is a little weird to me~~~but who cares this song rocks!XD

Ga-In is the one getting kissed by the guy,she looks awesome in the new haircut and she's really sexy in this video!She's my favourite member!^_^.She always look good in short hairstyles!I wish I can have her hairstyle!XD

Narsha is the one with short hair covering one of her eyes(its a wig) and also the one in super long hair(her real hair) who planted some bomb thing at the guy's chest.

Miryo is the rapper sitting at the chair!

Je.A is the one in pink and also the leader of the group!

No comments: