Sunday, September 27, 2009

THE UGLY TRUTH

(credits to cinemamovie.tv)
IS AWESOME!If you minus the censorship and the girl with the crazy laugh sitting behind me in the cinema!XD

I seriously can relate to Katherine Heigl's character in the movie!Always dreaming of the perfect man,fantasizing all the time...jumping whenever she sees or talks to a hot guy...seriously dejavu man!XD

Overall,maybe this movie is suitable for those romance novels addicts like me and also has a thing for Gerard Butler with his hot Scottish accent which we didn't get to hear in the movie but who cares?

I don't understand why they must censor the word 'vagina'.Dude,you have to learn that word in Science!Its not explicit!Must you freaking cut the whole scene when she's gonna say vagina?!Just blurr the words or just cut that word!


(credits to betagirlblog.com)
Anyway,i love the part where they are dancing at the party!So sexy!XD.I wish someday I could find a guy that makes me feel sexy...see I'm fantasizing again!ARGH!

No comments: