Friday, February 22, 2008

Tag No.2!!!

It's been a long time since me update my blog thanks for reminding me Emily!Me got tagged by Sam and Emily and Kimberly!

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1.A new handbag from Lesportsac!
2.A CJ7 plushie!XD
3.Hey!Say!JUMP merchandises!!!
4.An all expense paid trip to Japan or Korea!!!
5.The perfect boyfriend!(kill me!XD)

THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS:
Please go read the pendahuluan!up there!

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
1.Can't say for 3 of them so I choose...Emily!
2.CUTE!
3.VERY UNDERSTANDING!
4.GUY-MAGNET!XD(very true in my opinion)
5.She's the BOMB!

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Being my best buddy!XD

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU:
so many,so can't remember...

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER,YOU WILL:
sorry but for now I'm straight!

PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:
1.Not many people read my blog so can't list out until 10!

No comments: