Thursday, August 20, 2009

For the people...

Who missed MTV WORLD STAGE:LIVE IN MALAYSIA(How could you miss such a historic & beautiful event?!) you're in luck!^_^

MTV(Channel 713,Astro) is gonna air that concert just for you right at home!
Date:28 August 2009
Time:9p.m

So for those who missed that event as much as I do,please you don't wanna miss this opportunity to scream and jump to the music again!Just be careful to not hurt yourself or make sure your family is wearing earplugs!XD

Maybe try to spot yourself among the 15,000 people there!XD

OMG!So excited!I can finally rewatch my precious Hoobastank,Raygun,The All-American Rejects & Pixie Lott(she's only 18!XD)!!!I can just imagine the look on my family's face when I watching it cause there's gonna be screaming and shouting,and my dogs would probably go hide somewhere to avoid my screaming!XD

No comments: