Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why I love SHINee?

Its because of this!XD

(credits to jpopasia!^_^)
5 member idol group, SHINee were on KBS CoolFM ‘Maybee’s Volume Up’ Radio where they honestly spoke out their opinions when asked questions of different scenarios of ‘If you had a girlfriend…?’

First off, DJ Maybee questioned leader Onew, “When your girlfriend is upset, how would you cheer her up?” He answered saying “I will play/sing her a song and make her feel better.” And Onew even sang “Tears are Dropping” by K.Will on the radio.

Next up, Jonghyun was asked, “How do you feel about girlfriends older than you?” Jonghyun answered, “I don’t’ think age should be a variable in love” and even added, “Same zodiac signs are okay, too.”

Now Key was asked, “What would you do if your girlfriend came out to meet you and dressed in an outfit a fashion terrorist would wear?” And to the question, Key answered, “I’ll go shopping with her and buy everything for her.”

Then Minho gave off a manly aura with his answer to the question, “What would you do if your found out your girlfriend and friend were contacting each other?” Minho answered, “I’ll tell her to stop because she has me.”

Then youngest Taemin was questioned, “What would you do if your parents were against your girlfriend?” Well, Taemin is the baby so he replied; “I would persuade them by acting cute and nagging.”

1.I would feel much much better if Onew serenades a song to me!So dreamy!XD
2.Maybe he likes older women!XD.I wonder what's his sign?
3.Key will be the best shopping buddy ever!XD.So sweet!And he speaks english!
4.Minho is so loyal to his future girlfriend!(A little part of me wishes that there are guys like that)
5.Aww...I LOVE YOU TAE-MIN!!!XD.We will be able to be together eventhough I'm older than yoU!!!XD(*goes into dreamland*)

No comments: